Odin is the popular windows application used for flashing the stock ROMs, custom recoveries and custom ROMs in Smartphone and tablets. If you are using Android device and looking for ways to flash the custom ROM firmware, then ensure to download and use Odin Apk.
Odin is the popular internal tool and utility software that is popularly used for flashing the Samsung devices through download mode or by passing the recovery. It works smoothly on all Samsung tabs and Smart phones. Initially, Odin was only available for Windows devices and PCs, but now it is made available for Samsung devices. Using the Odin Apk on your Smartphone directly can help you flash the Custom ROMs, Custom Recoveries and Stock ROMs. It is the flasher firmware software of choice and you can simply throw the record data firmware SD card and start cell Odin and flash away. It is available for all Android devices, but ensures that the Android device is rooted to use this firmware. The software supports tar.md5 and .tar files. The flashing process via Odin APK is much easier and faster. You simply need to open the mobile Odin and open the file option and select the file and click the Start button.
How to Download and Install Odin APK for Android:
- Odin Apk is officially provided by Samsung for all supported Samsung devices. So, if you encounter any problem while using the software, you need to approach the Samsung support team directly
- It is very easy and simple to Odin for the flashing stock ROM, TWRP recovery, Custom ROM and CWM. You simply need to connect your Samsung device with the computer in download mode and load the .tar.md5 file in Odin and simply flash the file available in your device.
- In order to use the Odin Apk on your Samsung device, you are required to root the device using any rooting tool. But rooting the device may void the manufacturer’s warranty. Moreover, you are required to take complete backup of the files and data stored on your device prior to rooting the device.
- If you want to learn the rooting tutorials, firmware upgrades tutorials and more for your Samsung Smartphone and tablets, then visit the Samsung category page from where you can also download the Samsung USB drivers.
Downloading of Odin APK on Samsung Phone:
The steps to downloading the Odin APK on your Samsung Smartphone are very easy and simple. You need to follow few simple steps to successfully download the APK file on your device. But, before downloading and installing the software on your device, you are required to root your device successfully. If your device is not rooted you can’t download or install the firmware on your device successfully and flashing stock won’t be possible. After rooting successfully, follow the below steps to the download and install the software on your Samsung device.
- Download the Odin Apk from here directly and store on your device
- Now go to settings and scroll down to security settings and then tap on “Unknown Sources” to enable the option
- Now to go the location where you have stored the APK of the software and click the “Install” button to successfully install the firmware on your device.
The Supported Samsung Devices for Odin APK:
- Samsung S Series
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Galaxy S4 and S5
- Google Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1
- Samsung Tab
- Galaxy 5
How to Use Odin APK:
- Open the Odin Apk on your mobile
- After opening the firmware on your device, tap on the “Open File” option and choose the file that you want to flash using this software
- Choose the options which you would like to keep
- After choosing the firmware tap on Flash Firmware and the process of flashing will start and after sometime the device will reboot.
Features of Odin APK Download:
- Flash Stock ROM: People who have recently bricked their Samsung Device and searching for ways to unbrick their device may use the Odin Apk and flash the stock ROM of their device safely. Upon successful flashing of the Stock ROM, you will get a new device that is properly functioning again. Odin software has helped many Samsung users to fix the bootloop issues in their issue.
- Flash Custom ROM and Root Package: Samsung users who are already tired using the stock Android version in their device can use the Odin software to flash custom ROM firmware of their preferred choice. It also give the users the root privileges in their Samsung tablets and Smartphone.
- Flash Kernel and Custom Recoveries: With the help of the Odin Apk you can easily flash modify kernel in your Samsung device. Besides this, the software can also help you to flash custom recoveries like TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) and CWM (Clock Work Mod)